Thursday, August 18, 2005

Time, well, spent.

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy. My first blog post. Is that what you call it? A blog post? I'm blogging? Am I blogging correctly? Oh boy, here goes a blog that's gonna make you blog out your bloghole and blog in blog bloggg blog-y. Or as Bode says, It's gonna make you "Crunk your dockers."
(on the last link, scroll down to mini cd reviews, then to Omnikrom Futurs Millionnaires Vol. 1---I can't believe there's actually a number of hits for a google search for crunk your dockers)

Ok, so I'm on Netflix, and I guess by "on," I mean I'm "a monthly subscriber." I only have one Friend [I would've put that in quotes, but this is my first blog blog bloggidy blog, and I feel you, dear fucking reader, are already tiring of my grammatical (for lack of a better word, cuz there's another word I'm looking for here) crutches (such as quotes and "parentheses")].... (oh, and elipses)....

Oh, yeah, so Netflix---(and dashes) Keith Hooker is my only Netflix friend thus far, and we'll write our little suggestions to each other which I find kind of comical. I guess that's where I've been channeling wee bits of creative energy instead of steering them here, to my ...(---"BLOG").

So I thought I'd post some of them here. Actually, Leslie Sharp posted a couple. She tries, folks, she really tries.... There's only two genuine comments in the whole bunch. If you guess which ones, I'll moisten manapkin. Seriously. Well, they're kind of obvious, so I guess I'm just wanting to moisten manapkin. Again, seriously.

Somebody? Is anybody out there? Who's that? GUNK!


Wait, let's try this:
Keith's suggestions to me.


And my suggestions to Keith

4 Comments:

Blogger maryk said...

Swap blood with someone who crunks in their dockers? Right. I'd wake up with a mean case of the crusty khakis.

huh?

5:36 PM  
Blogger ablebody said...

it is important that you and i understand the weight of text. there is no shame in adjusting parentheticals and ellipses for you have great grammaries.

10:56 AM  
Blogger maryk said...

What's up with that? So, spammers can spam your blog comments? That is ridiculous.
I deleted that.

6:22 PM  
Blogger rp said...

i concur with the bodes. throw me your netflix id. i also formally request hooker's netflix id. i promise to inundate you both with the most banal 18 hour documentaries I can find. It'll be fun!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home