Thursday, March 30, 2006

oh...my.

There's too much to say about THIS. I must let you just go, explore, and be continuously amazed and horrified and interested, yet sickened, but not in the randy-dolphin-face-nightmare-photo-sickened, just in the what-in-the-kkkaaak-sickened.
Just---god!
My friend from Savannah, Jenny, was up this past weekend staying with me, and pointed it out. She found this while searching for a certain Publix's website, in Savannah. She was handed this gem.
"Eating Out" and "Fish sandwiches" (which aren't dirty, as the names and my reputation might imply) alone are worth a look, and a read. But, bonus! You get movie reviews, too.
And, by the way, if you go to the url and change the year to the year before, you'll get the logs of previous years back to i think like 2003.
Holy lord, Paul R. Weisel, III. Holy lord. And he has a girlfriend, apparently. Where does he find the TIME?!

5 Comments:

Blogger ablebody said...

march 12th is the last entry. apparently that kit kat killed him.

11:23 AM  
Blogger maryk said...

It is simply too much time commitment to be a joke, I think. It is K-razy. I'd even use a backwards "K" if I knew how to do that.

11:39 AM  
Blogger rp said...

that is absolutely a perfect blog. anything you could hope to know about a person.

3:11 AM  
Blogger Machinistscott said...

so many fish sandwiches, so little time.

12:30 PM  
Blogger maryk said...

I'd like to send him my post about the fish sandwich I had at the gay Applebee's, "Roxx."

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home