Monday, March 13, 2006

I get attached

Just sold my red vinyl couch. It sometimes also would get attached. To your legs. In the summer. It and Dan were in the play "Say You Love Satan" at Dad's Garage in 2001. I said I loved it, and Dan, and because Dan said he loved me, he bought it off the theatre for my birthday. It's been awesome. It has tears in it now, as do Dan and I, probably. We've been 'on tears.' Cried tears. Why, just yesterday, I tore into a bag of potato chips.

But ~this girl~ went on Craigslist and replaced red vinyl with khaki chenille. And this girl named Katey went on Craigslist and said she loved red vinyl. Now she has it, and I have $40.
I feel khaki.

2 Comments:

Blogger ablebody said...

$40? holy shit. this is serendipity. that's exactly what it takes for you to look beautiful again.

12:34 PM  
Blogger maryk said...

well, crap, if i hadn't gone to wilco, I could've gotten a sew-in weave.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home