Wednesday, November 05, 2008

respite: Newborn Ends Up in Pa. Woman's Pant Leg


i am REPOSTING this CRAZY post since it's slightly more relevant now. Hopefully not too relevant.










thanks to wid:
CONNELLSVILLE, Pa. — A woman gave birth to a boy outside
a western Pennsylvania hospital — a delivery that happened
so quickly that the newborn wound up in his mother's
sweatpants.

"It happened so fast," Rebecca Johnson, 24, told the Daily

Courier in Connellsville. "I didn't know what happened until
he was in my pant leg."

Johnson had just gotten out of the car at Highlands Hospital in

Connellsville and was still in the parking lot when her 5-pound,
15-ounce son, Mason Matthew Parkinson, arrived Wednesday.

An emergency room physician cut the umbilical cord in the parking
lot, and doctors attended to Johnson until she could be taken to
Uniontown Hospital, which has a maternity unit.

Mason, Johnson's fourth child, was doing well.

8 Comments:

Blogger Overdroid said...

Did she name it Jean?

9:21 PM  
Blogger onthetowns said...

It's so embarrassing to baby your pants in public.

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just wanted to say that you're great on Frisky Dingo!

"There's--There's a person inside this ass!"

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This story is sooooooo weird - and I'm not sure how the universe works - as far as coincidences and all of that . . . but I accidentally had a baby in my sock on Tuesday.

Seriously - what are you staring at?!

Alright - fine - you saw right through me - - - I had a baby in my leg-warmers . . . and it was Wednesday . . .

I just can't hide my lying eyes . . .

5:08 PM  
Blogger maryk said...

thanks, russell, but i was only on the first episode of frisky dingo, unfortunately. a friend took my place thereafter. AWKward!

Also, I really hope a doctor or a nurse or SOMEgoddamnbody said, "Heeey, is that a baby in your pants or are you just happ----AHHHHHH Fuck ME there's a baby in your pants!"

11:07 PM  
Blogger John J. said...

I just had this bad image of you walking around holding onto the baby by the umbilical cord. x_x

Also... I always wondered about the Dingo thing. I'll have to alert the proper Character Information Authorities as to who it is who took over for you as Valerie..... who... did that? x_x

12:41 PM  
Blogger maryk said...

tell ya about that sometime off the internets. ...

6:55 PM  
Blogger Susie (-Stanton) +Scully said...

"It happened so fast,"...... "I didn't know what happened until
he was in my pant leg." Oh yeah, that was my Junior Prom. Who lifted that from my diary????

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home