Friday, September 14, 2007

Superdeluxe short by Dave Willis--out TODAY

This is written/directed by Dave Willis, and stars Dana Snyder (Shake/Granny) and features Mary Kraft (Krystal-Squidbillies, Snatch-Simpson and Snatch), Mike Schatz (Emory-ATHF), Christian Danley (Sealab, Frisky Dingo), and some ridiculously awesome fake video games.

Pass it on along. Pass it along, now, dear reader. That's right.
Best to go to the actual superdeluxe page, that way they'll receive your "click" and you can rate it. Huh? Huh?




~Mary Kraft
P.S.
Check out Simpson and Snatch: Houseboat Party. New episode every damn weekday.

8 Comments:

Blogger John J. said...

I need to stop watching this....

...not out of hate, I just can't stop watching this. :D

11:46 PM  
Blogger heighlo. said...

excellent! Bill sang this to us last night as warm ups and we just thought he was a freak. now he is a funny freak.

11:59 AM  
Blogger maryk said...

i need to stop watching too. those game graphics are awesome.

1:26 PM  
Blogger ablebody said...

my favorite part is all of it. even the children.

8:54 PM  
Blogger John J. said...

I want Planet of Flames for Christmas. XD

11:31 PM  
Blogger maryk said...

haven't you heard? planet of flames is lame.

12:40 AM  
Blogger John J. said...

I like lame things apparently.

BTW: We just put Swimcast 10 up. I think I got a plug or two in for S&S... unless it was garbled due to the guys ripping into me for random things. x_x

3:51 AM  
Blogger Robert Cass said...

You're in this? One of those Deep Focus PR people e-mailed it to me this morning, but I haven't watched it yet. I almost forwarded it to you because of the Williams Street connection.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home