Saturday, March 22, 2008

Being Clean

via christa t at 'what's the story, morning glory?'

he is so weird!!! in a good way.


she also has lots of info on some realllllly cool sounding british shows that i need to look up.

the bather/interviewer, Craig Bierko, if i'm not mistaken, is in the tv show Unhitched, or something like that, i don't have time/energy to look that up, but i also believe that is a Farrely Bros. endeavor for TV. ALL baseless information, only believed to be true. but i think i'm right. i watched one episode, and laughed a couple times, mostly at this Craig Bierko guy.

5 Comments:

Blogger rp said...

http://www.newsweek.com/id/128808

1:24 PM  
Blogger mike said...

Mary,
Wanted to let you know that I have a new blog up and running now. 101dealbreakers.blogspot.com.
It's all about the laughs.
Hope you get a chance to stop by. Mike Perkins

11:00 AM  
Blogger maryk said...

mike perkins?! as i live and breathe! good to see you on here! long time! i'll check it out for sure!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Robert Cass said...

I watched "Unhitched" last week. I didn't laugh once. I tried, but the laughs didn't come. The come jokes came, however, probably because the Farrelly brothers are involved. Hey, remember 1998? The Farrellys sure do. In fact, they wish that was the current year.

Craig Bierko doesn't make me laugh either. He's kind of like Steven Weber to me — good-looking guys who smirk a lot as they say their lines and therefore you're supposed to think they're funny. They were in that Larry David movie "Sour Grapes" back in ... hey, look, it's 1998! Hi, 1998! Back already, huh?

"Sour Grapes" wasn't good, from what I remember, and neither were Weber and Bierko. And I don't think David has ever invited them on "Curb Your Enthusiasm," which makes me think Castle Rock forced them on David rather than him casting them on his own. But I have nothing to back up that claim, of course, so I should shut up.

12:06 AM  
Blogger beep said...

Same premise, different gender, before Bierko
Tub Talk with Sara B

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home