Saturday, May 03, 2008

morning ritual

some of you have said, to my surprise, that my blog is one of the things you check every morning/afternoon.
That's really nice to hear, and i apologize (sort of) for not putting up new stuff more often, or at least more original stuff more often.

For those of you who do check here often, i have a proposition:
when you DO come here, why not click the "Animal Rescue" link on the sidebar to the right. it's at the top, under the Simpson and Snatch pic and "The Dame" link. i'll try to figure out how to put a picture or button to click.

It really is legit. Help is donated to the different causes on the tabs acorss the top of the website. I've linked here to the Animal site, but there's hunger, breast cancer, rainforest, child health, and literacy. it's the easiest and free-est way to donate help.

I do have some actual blog posts coming up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You're part of my AM ritual, along with Leigh, Stacey, Vicki, Tara Ochs, and a couple of other folks. Not that we're all here reading your blog together, but I read all of the above mentioned blogs each AM. I find it more joyful than CNN.com and more accurate than FoxNews.com.

Sometimes I drift over to Joseph Limbaugh's page to see what cool new spacecraft he's built out of old robot pieces and tarnished cutlery.

Gonna click that link now. The pet one, not the Overdroid one.

You're with me, right? I'm making sense?

God, I need coffee.

6:41 AM  
Blogger stacey said...

yep. i check yours and the blogs of our pals just about daily, with a bowl of oatmeal.

i wish my friends were less funny. oatmeal don't feel right comin' out of my nose. and don't get me started on those little apple chunks. eck.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home