Friday, April 25, 2008

Role Model: Gene Wilder

Did anyone see Alec Baldwin interview Gene Wilder on Turner Classic Movies? I MISSED IT!

BUT, they're going to re-broadcast it June 4, at 5pm.



Go HERE
to get the page with a video link to the promo for it. There's a funny little bit Alec has.

I have always had a crush on gene wilder.
i love that man so much.

people toss "brilliant" and "amazing" (for you, bo-d) around a lot. But to me, Gene Wilder is just that. He is hysterically funny and such a good, thoughtful, committed, and smart actor.

I signed up for a reminder email when it's closer to the broadcast, so i'll repost.

2 Comments:

Blogger Overdroid said...

A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god I LOVE Gene Wilder. I have to see it in June.

melich

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home