Thursday, May 04, 2006

Medium

He and I agreed on everything.

No two people ever met so often in the middle.

You might be thinking that that was great. You would. You could.

I didn’t think it was great. I couldn’t. Well, I wouldn’t .

Great's such a strong word.

I can see your point. (Your criticisms of me are valid. That makes sense. Stand up for myself? Yeah, I should. You're right. But, then again, they do have a point. Libra. Why?) But from where I stand I can see everyone’s point. They all have good points, I can see them. And if I’m not mistaken, everyone has the same number of equally good points. That’s the advantage of standing in the middle.

There’s this, but then there’s that.

Nobody ever gets hurt in room-temperature medium.

He said, “We never fight. That’s crazy.”

I said, “Well, I don’t think that’s crazy at all.”

He said, “You’re right.” And left.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT!? What just happened!? I feel like I just turned on in the middle of an episode of "Lost!"

5:45 PM  
Blogger maryk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home