Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Photography will be seen, beer will be drunk, gadunkadunks will be gadunked

Stacey Bode, local shutterbug, hosts party.

All she asks is that you look at her photography while you drink beer and dance.
Is that too much to ask?

I'll answer me, "no!"

In fact, once you start looking at her photos, you'll ask yourself why the hell you're even drinking the beer.

I'll answer you, "it was free!"

Then you'll ask why you're dropping that ass to the funky beats instead of looking at the photos more.

I'll answer you, "the free beer!"

Here's a little message from Stacey about the party:
push push is hosting an exhibit of my artsy fartsy portraits, and the "opening" is saturday may 20th from 9:30pm on. gonna be keg of pbr. gonna be dj & dancin'. gonna be food bits. if you can make it, that'd be swell. and i will hug you. for an uncomfortably long period of time.

How could you say no to that?!

I don't have an answer for me on that one.
Personally, i like that when you do a google image search for stacey bode, a bunch of pictures of daniel pettrow pop up. nice.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh - for what it's worth . . . I will be there! (and yes "there" is slanted funny . . .)

4:36 PM  
Blogger maryk said...

Yea!! People should go!

1:28 AM  
Blogger Galbinus_Caeli said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Galbinus_Caeli said...

Oh! Damnit! I MEANT to come by! I PLANNED to come by! I fully INTENDED to be there!

Josie was performing, so I was baching it, but I intended to go alone.

But Noooooo! What did I do instead? I sat at home playing video games and thought about going out to buy beer, but decided I was too lazy.

Aaaaaaagh! (Completely forgot about it.)

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home