Monday, July 17, 2006

A song I am listening to right g. d. now.

that i really like. that surprised me that i liked it.
it's called "Nuclear War." You can listen to it for free.
Right here.

"If they push that button, you can kiss yo ass.....goodbye, goodbye."

"Whatcha gonna dooooooo? Withoutcho ass?"

Now, I read that it's nearly 8 minutes in its original entirety (not on this link, though), and it was released in 1982.
But I'm just hearing it for the first time now. Shouldn't be news to any of you....

You could also find it here.

4 Comments:

Blogger onthetowns said...

I saw Sun Ra in concert when I was in high school. During the show, one of the guys in his band (who all danced around throughout the show) slipped and broke his leg. Two of his bandmates carried him off stage, but no one ever stopped playing - the song never stopped - they all acted like noting had happened.

2:29 PM  
Blogger maryk said...

That's equally creepy and awesome.

11:48 AM  
Blogger onthetowns said...

I know! AND they didn't even play "pink elephants on parade". Glad I saw them live all the same.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's really frustrating being Linux in a Microsoft world. :'(

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home