Saturday, July 08, 2006

Something I knew, but forgot...

...and something I should've known but never thought thoroughly through.

what i knew:
Black Francis (!!!) is going to be performing at (that place I part-own but have never been to) The Dame in Lexington, KY on Saturday August 12. The booker, Nick, is very excited about this. God, I hope they promote it. I'd forgotten!

What I found out:

A way to spend less time in bars drinking beer:
Drink high gravity beer. The first one I've tried is Rogue Dead Guy Ale, and it was a-tasty. Really a good beer. To me. Only $3.75 at Manuel's. Don't remember what the % was, but it wasn't one of the huge ones, like matt-o had (10%). But after one, i was talking sort of backwards like after a margarita, and I felt trim and lean like a Sears swim suit model.
I had two, and didn't even need to go to The Yacht Club afterwards. ...like I did.

I see this change is going to take patience and discipline.

And what happened to my New Year's Resolution, everybody?? Help me out!

1 Comments:

Blogger evilisgood said...

I have had Dead Guy Ale. It's yummy, and the mascot is a cutie-pie.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home