Friday, August 18, 2006

not my own

i sort of apologize (why would i apologize?) for not writing much of my own stuff on here lately. just been re-posting stuff. that probably reflects something about my life lately, but, i don't want to start reading into things, reading takes effort. ...
I've posted about Jonathan Coulton before, (good friend of tv's "PC", John Hodgman) but i love his song Tom Cruise Crazy so so much. His voice really is something. And the lyrics, well. It prompted me to demand it!

4 Comments:

Blogger rp said...

I demanded the shit out of that.

2:36 PM  
Blogger ablebody said...

never woulda guessed he looked like ed mundy.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nobody ever guesses they look like Ed Mundy, until it's too late!

2:28 PM  
Blogger maryk said...

so if we can't get enough demands for jonathan coulton, i say we demand that ed mundy plays j.coulton songs here. and he has to pay us to listen.

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home