Friday, December 08, 2006

FINALLY!


Leonard Sharing and Brian Bannon are doing a show together!

Brian writes about it best, but I'll just steal his words--for those too lazy to follow that link--and justify it with quotes!

"Leonard 'Sharing': performance comedian, truck driver, union activist, 3-day Jeopardy champion, former Roller Girls roving ringside commentator and imfamous opening act for Sam Kinison at the Fox Theatre presents not 1, not 2 but about 4 or 5 of his character pieces at PushPush Theater this Saturday night at Midnight.

I'll be killing time in between. Should be just under an hour." Just $5!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooooooh - this is something that I am very sad to miss . . . I talked to leonard today to throw about some muffled apologies (muffled by the bus that tried to run me over - and the sound of the chirping police car that kept on chirp - chirp - chirping . . .) - but I also felt the need to post an apology here for missing what I am sure will be a two-ton-terrific show.

So far away from the funny . . . so so far . . .

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks again for the PR and coming to the far-too-late, late show. Leonard seems pretty fired up about comedy again and has more pieces in the works.

That was the idea.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home