Monday, July 30, 2007

A Photo Every Day

Not mine, god no.
but stacey bode's thank the maker.
She's doing this 365 project on flickr.

This is my favorite so far, but you should check out the rest of them, and also her website, and her photo blog.

She just keeps improving at an exponential rate on something that was already great .
All under the cloak (and oppressive hours) of a day job as a scientist. I guess that explains why i haven't seen her in months!

I believe i recognize this masked bandit from a similar facial impression on fabric:
sorry jen, used this without permission, even though it was all rights reserved. don't sue? thaaaanks.

4 Comments:

Blogger stacey said...

holy crap, mary! thank you!!!

hey, if anybody checks out my flickr, be sure to visit my "unbridled bridal" set for some hot-tottie mary kraft photos!

dang. i haven't seen you in months, have i? screw this photo shit. let's have a beer.

9:13 PM  
Blogger maryk said...

you can take a picture of me drinking!

10:03 PM  
Blogger Overdroid said...

I am picturing you drinking right now.

1:47 AM  
Blogger maryk said...

I'll drink to that.

what am i wearing?
if you guessed red gloria vanderbilt jumpsuit, you'd be correct.

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home