Monday, September 17, 2007

How facebook is like Emiolio Estevez

It's as if facebook is sitting in a car, drinking bad coffee, on a stakeout, watching my every facebook change with binoculars, through my window.

THEN, as if that weren't invasive and degrading enough, i THINK---that facebook is judging my actions now. I read a accusatory tone into it, anyway.

"Mary commented on her own posted item. 7:37pm"


I say Emilio, and not Richard Dreyfuss, cuz i just don't think Richard Dreyfuss would judge.

4 Comments:

Blogger John J. said...

I'm just starting to use my facebook again. It's weird.. but supposedly it's surpassing MySpace in popularity these days.

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Bill said...

Meanwhile, MySpace is the disease-ridden whore who waits by the corner, waiting on her regulars and not caring that she'll occasionally get busted.

(Yes, MySpace. I called you a whore. A filthy whore. I sent you a $.25 credit, via PayPal. Go clean yourself up for goodness sake.)

2:27 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Richard Dreyfuss wouldn't judge now, but back in his "Jaws" and "Goodbye Girl" days? Yeah, he'd judge. He had POWER back then, Mary. Hollywood power. He snorted a lot of it, especially over at Robert Evans's house. Ahh, the '70s.

10:28 PM  
Blogger John J. said...

Actually i'm convinced Facebook is the debil... the Jon Lovitz one from SNL. It's sucking my soul away... but in that good way... probably... maybe not. I don't know.

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home