Monday, September 17, 2007

How facebook is like Emiolio Estevez

It's as if facebook is sitting in a car, drinking bad coffee, on a stakeout, watching my every facebook change with binoculars, through my window.

THEN, as if that weren't invasive and degrading enough, i THINK---that facebook is judging my actions now. I read a accusatory tone into it, anyway.

"Mary commented on her own posted item. 7:37pm"


I say Emilio, and not Richard Dreyfuss, cuz i just don't think Richard Dreyfuss would judge.

4 Comments:

Blogger John J. said...

I'm just starting to use my facebook again. It's weird.. but supposedly it's surpassing MySpace in popularity these days.

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meanwhile, MySpace is the disease-ridden whore who waits by the corner, waiting on her regulars and not caring that she'll occasionally get busted.

(Yes, MySpace. I called you a whore. A filthy whore. I sent you a $.25 credit, via PayPal. Go clean yourself up for goodness sake.)

2:27 PM  
Blogger Robert Cass said...

Richard Dreyfuss wouldn't judge now, but back in his "Jaws" and "Goodbye Girl" days? Yeah, he'd judge. He had POWER back then, Mary. Hollywood power. He snorted a lot of it, especially over at Robert Evans's house. Ahh, the '70s.

10:28 PM  
Blogger John J. said...

Actually i'm convinced Facebook is the debil... the Jon Lovitz one from SNL. It's sucking my soul away... but in that good way... probably... maybe not. I don't know.

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home