Thursday, April 03, 2008

every time i leave "my" Dekalb Farmer's Market

I spend about 2 miles dodging and weaving oncoming traffic while i try to eat my takeout food from their hot bar. and god help me and everyone else if i got a samosa with dipping sauce.

at the light at the exit of DFM, i almost always see at least one other car's driver with a white styrofoam box opened up between them and the steering wheel.

it's really very dangerous.

why don't i just eat some or all of it there?!
...b/c everything smells like fish guts, animal souls and mud in there.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those samosas are awesome. I eat them while I'm shopping for my other stuff.

I had been looking for the words to define the smell there. I think you nailed it.

10:27 AM  
Blogger mike said...

Animal Souls! Ha Ha, That's perfect.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Anna Kate said...

I know that smell! It gets on your skin and in your produce and generally makes you need to wash yourself and things.

But, GAWdamn those samosas, they make me melt with joy.

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home