Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Antique White Chair






I'm gonna link to an all-time favorite blog post from the now-defunct Topless and Unemployed.
I wrote a post detailing a crappy WEIRD film audition i'd been to, and ablebody wrote a HILARIOUS post about the same audition, and we linked the two posts together via a pivotal object, "Antique White Chair." Clicking on that phrase in either post will just take you to the other's post.

but PLEASE read matt's POST HERE, as well as the comments. It is, indeed, epic. ...The Ultimate Boon.....


I forgot how much i loved reading your writing, duuude.

5 Comments:

Blogger Overdroid said...

Yeah. I miss T and U. Hell, I miss my own blog since I never seem to post anything there.

4:54 AM  
Blogger beep said...

Amazing. Both blogs.

4:14 PM  
Blogger ablebody said...

i read your blog e'ry day.

perhaps i will return the data soon.

4:19 AM  
Blogger Overdroid said...

Ok. I posted a video. Hi Able. I miss you.

3:39 AM  
Blogger maryk said...

you've been posting more than some people do, o'droid.
i like our complimentary garfield posts.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home