Saturday, January 07, 2006

If "wish"'s and "but"'s were clusters of nuts, we'd all have a bowl of granola.

Dan gave me the Strangers with Candy box set of dvd's for Christmas. I love it. The three of them (Colbert, Dinello and Sedaris) are great together. It's chock-ful-o-little weird funny things. Apparently the movie version has been sort of shelved? The first 2 seasons are funnier than the 3rd, to me. I think they ran out of steam. It got gaggier. The mother, Deborah Rush is brilliant. Man, do I love to see truly funny females, boy oh boy.

Also, Amy and David Sedaris' play "Book of Liz" is being performed by Essential Theatre at the 7 Stages back space. Call 404-523-7647 for reservations, and visit www.essentialtheatre.com for more information.

Chrissie Bielinski's going with me--she got the recipe for and made Amy's signature cheese ball for her Christmas party. Anyone else?

Accch! Just got an email that the pay-what-you-can-night is tonight, Monday the 9th, at 8:00.

Update!
Accch! I just saw it. Oh my. How did only one person "get it." Rachel Craw was good in the (thank god) lead part of Liz. YI-yi-yi.
Nope.
Sorry, Chrissie. Forgive me, Widdi.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH my God oh my God oh my God! My name was mentioned in Mary Kraft's BLAAAHHHHHGGGG! This is better than being on Good Eats....

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah. I thought it must have been the direction, as the remainder of the cast seemed similarly... mis-directed.
Stumbled here for the first time from Mack's page. Went to the show Monday as well. And while I say I missed seeing you... I don't really know you. And you don't really know me. But we have mutuals. And that's what's what.

2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home