Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Welcome to Storyville

Local good guy, Tommy Housworth, has a book published! I think it's his second? He definitely has two, but he may have more, not sure. Thought I'd post it here, in case anyone's looking for Christmas gift ideas that would support local folk. He's the founder? I guess, of 7 Course Theatre, a company that does a lot of corporate improv gigs, convention-type stuff. Jobs that mean money for improvisors in town. He's a very funny, very nice guy. His last book was called "Smirking into the Abyss."

If you click on the pic, it should take you to Amazon's page. It's also for sale at Barnes and Noble, as well.

In an email he said that this book is stories which are based on songs. And if you buy the book, and would like a copy of the cd of songs on which the stories are based, he'll be happy to burn one. I'm sure that offer would extend to anyone (of you 5 or 6) who read this blog. Let me know if you are interested. He'll probably see this post, so if I've extended hospitalities improperly, I may retract. ...heh heh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The photo on the cover is great!

How did the screening go Saturday?

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home