Thursday, October 19, 2006

Do you have kids?

1) IF Yes, then GOTO ending.


2) No? I'm with ya. Do you care about kids? ...No? Alright. You know? I'm still kinda with ya. I know, I understand, you don't want them dead, but you don't really care about them, per se. Ok. Alright. How bout this: Do you care about how kids' lives affect YOU? ahhh, thought so. Do you think having more arts programs in schools is a good idea and could affect how kids look at and shape and eventually run the world YOU live in and will grow old in?

Ending: Monday, October 23 at 7:00pm at the Ferst Center on the GA Tech campus*, please consider attending an important forum with the candidates for Georgia School Superintendent. A full house will communicate to the candidates that increasing arts education in our schools is an important issue to voters.

*yeah, i know. Ga Tech! Maybe Jay Constantz has something to do with this.

3 Comments:

Blogger Overdroid said...

I very much care about this. It scares me that sports is SOOOOOOO important and arts are dissapearing. I was talking to a friend about this and mentioned that other cultures actually care about arts, like the UK, and he said - Yeah, but they love soccer so much. Sure, but they also put lots of public funds into theatre. THEATRE. But I'm probably a pinko commie and should move to France and surrender.

4:56 AM  
Blogger maryk said...

I'm with you. But France doesn't sound so bad, either.
You watch "Weeds?" Just got the first season. Kevin Nealon's jerky character is on the phone talking about how if the artsy faggots want something to do, let them paint banners for the football team. !!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Overdroid said...

I love weeds. DVDing it too.

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home