Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Our Aqua Teen/Stomp! Shout! Scream! buddy, Jay Edwards!

No, not THAT film guy, Jay Edwards.
THIS film guy, Jay Edwards.

Wendesday Night! Push Push Theatre in Decatur, right behind Figo Pasta and Corner Pub!
10pm.
Only $5!
Pass it on.
Please feel free to link to this on your site.

DVD's will be on sale. Who knows, one may be given away....



Bio from The Doug Dank Project site :
Jay Edwards is the writer/director of Stomp! Shout! Scream! which has
screened at numerous film festivals and garnered enthusiastic reviews. "Stomp! Shout! Scream! does it better than American International Pictures ever did; as much fun as an episode of Hullabaloo -- snappy bouffants, earnest braniacs, hippy-hippy-shake and all!" said the Austin Chronicle . A professional television and film editor since 1991, Jay is currently editor and producer of "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" for Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. Jay's television credits also include documentaries for CNN and TBS, Cartoon Network's "Space Ghost Coast to Coast," and numerous promotional campaigns.

...Who's comin out?

2 Comments:

Blogger Erich said...

Wish I could have made it...I had a really long day at the day job, and I wasn't even supposed to be there today! The schedule originally had me off today, but at the beginning of the week, the manager asked me if I could come in for a couple of hours for a specific job. However, when I got there, it turned out that the person who was supposed to cover the register that day couldn't, so I had to cover their entire shift...and THEN, when the next shift finally arrived, I had to stay two hours for the task I had originally come for! Anyway, what it boils down to is: By the end of the work day, I was so cranky that I needed an improv mood-boost...but I was also too tired to make the drive. Isn't that always the way?

Sorry, just had to vent a little.

Erich

Zebras
Expect
Crocodile
Doom,
Oh
Joy!

11:09 PM  
Blogger maryk said...

Sorry you couldn't make it. It turned out to be a pretty awesome show.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home