Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Doug?

to the ding to the dong to the dang dank.

Tonight (Wednesday, 31st) is the last night to see the improvisors try to tell their own stories and build improv around it. They're all a very odd assortment of people, so their stories are as weird as they are. In the best way possible.

NOT the last night of The Doug Dank Project, just the last night with no guest monologist.
No, no. Long live the dank.

And a little bird tells me that Hollis Gillespie said "hell yes" to the monologist invitation and her time will be coming up sometime very soon!

I hate it when anyone says "a little bird tells/told me."
Including when i do it.

10pm.
ONLY $5
Beer. Cookies (i'm assuming)
And i won't "touch" the cookies, as I hear Dan did. ...

PUSH PUSH THEATRE!

3 Comments:

Blogger Robert Cass said...

Mary, do you do any voice work in the upcoming "Aqua Teen Hunger Force"? If so, then I consider you to be a terrorist. May Bostonians everywhere (but mostly in Boston) have mercy on your soul.

1:22 AM  
Blogger Robert Cass said...

And by "the upcoming 'Aqua Teen Hunger Force,'" I of course mean the upcoming movie. Of course.

1:23 AM  
Blogger maryk said...

I did no voices for the movie. Just this past week, Dave W. said "aw, man, we should've gotten you in there" ... thanks. !!
But pls. i'd be honored if you still considered me a terrorist. Bad p.r. is still good p.r. and all of that. Good p.b.r. is still bad p.b.r. B.U.R.P.

~mk

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home