Friday, December 07, 2007

2 things that happened today

1) I was driving and saw "Dumpling" written on a van. As i was trying to figure out why dumpling would be on a van, i realized the word i was looking at was actually "Premium." ?? As i was trying to figure out how i could possibly have mixed those two up, i ran over an orange pylon.

2) I was in Kroger, and a girl walking in front of me had a belt that had "BEAVER" written across the back in big letters. I double checked. It did actually say "BEAVER." As i fumbled to locate my cell phone to take a picture of this, my giant booted foot kicked a wire rack knocking 5 bags of Sun Chips into the aisle. After picking them all up, i lost the beav.

This is my blog post for today.

4 Comments:

Blogger John J. said...

One day coming home from work I saw a van that had "Not a police van." written on the back of it. Take that for what you will.

1:19 AM  
Blogger heighlo. said...

i love your posts.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Overdroid said...

Damn, I dropped some weapons grade plutonium while I was reading that and it rolled out the window. Oh wait, I thought this post was about something different.

Once when my girlfriend said something I thought she said "Deer money" After we cleared up that she hadn't said that and why would I think she said that in the first place, and what could that possibly freaking mean anyway, she had forgotten what she originally said.

2:19 AM  
Blogger beep said...

"The Beav". My nickname in college.
Ba-dum-bum.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home