Sunday, January 27, 2008

"This is our house, and they robbed us!""


I love Carol Channing.
I've seen her live.

She's SO WEIRD!
i love it.
Her website is a .org?
please go HERE. PLEASE!

And i don't want her to be robbed.
And i shouldn't laugh at her situation.
I really am not laughing at her situation.
I'm just laughing at her.
WHAT a WEIRDO!
Also, what is she talking about??
AACCCHHH!

If i had photoshop, i probably would've put a bank robber's mask over John Roberts' face and put a bag with a $ on it in his hand.


But i don't have photoshop.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't recognize that reference, but who remembers "Corn? When did I eat COOOORRRNNN?"

11:14 PM  
Blogger maryk said...

widdi, i totally changed that quote at the top, cuz i'm an idiot! I was quoting Phyllis Diller!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whom i also love. That was her joke answer to a question on hollywoood squares one time, about her bra size. !!! and we used it to make a sketch for Free Parking at Dad's Garage a while back.

11:22 PM  
Blogger maryk said...

in fact, here is the quote:
"...and Phyllis Diller, who explained why she'd lost out on a role on Baywatch: ''It was my bra size -- 34 long.''

11:26 PM  
Blogger rp said...

I could listen to the corn story a hundred times. Ridiculous. Here's what's going on...I think Channing may have purchased a chain of banks and now thinks that it means she can live in them. It makes things awkward at closing time.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home