Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Leslie Victoria Sharp is a 30 year old 40 year old

Leslie is having a big birthday this week. She has up til the past couple weeks been all "we better do something for my birthday!" Now she's all "ehhhh, whatever. We don't have to do anything. Everybody has Christmas parties they're going to, so..." She'll make jokes after these comments, but ...I do think it's a bit of a blow. And not any of the good kinds of blow.
...?
I wanted to post our plans for her birthday here for those who I know and love (or those who I know and Leslie loves) in case I lost your email in the great outlook/ms office vanishing of Thanksgiving '05. (By the way, if you haven't re-sent your email to me, please do so. I prolllly don't have it)
We are going to meet after our Push Push workshop at Thinking Man's Tavern. About 9:30pm. I know it's a school night, but f u c k i t. The place is cozy and warm, good food, cheap beer, friendly staff, great juke box, and Leslie can sit there and turn 40 with her friends.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell her "Happy Birthday" from us.

And tell her "The 40th sucks, but look forward to 50 because 50 *ROCKS*."

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home