Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Futile Atempt to Save the Bluths

I saw this posted somewhere recently. Anyone else seen it?
http://www.petitiononline.com/Arrested/petition.html

along with this:
www.saveourbluths.com

I dunno. I signed the petition. I'm a real follower.
Broadcast tv just really f-ing sucks. I'm a real state-the-obvious-kinda-girl.
Anything worth watching will eventually move to HBO, which I can't afford.
I'm real broke.
Skip, where's Flying Car Television?!?!
I've been listening to some of The Ricky Gervais Show on the recommendation and heads up from tastypiesinc.
I don't know if what I listened to was a "podcast" or not. I think I tried to sign up for a podcast, and this computer didn't have the system requirements. HBO and Win XP...just out of reach. One of these days....
But, anyway, I listened to something, with Ricky, Steve Merchant, and Paul Pilkington. Ohhh, I downloaded an MP3 from The Guardian.
The podcast can be found here. And other good links are here.

Ahhh, technology, thou art both virgin and whore. At once a key to treasures untold and a dagger twixt the breasts, wealth above wealths and a jive-ass case-quarter. Suck it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We be programming!

You can actually google "flying car television" and get an article about us. (well, a press release, but its published (well, published in a newsletter).)

We expect to be courting producers sometime in February. Viewers shortly afterwards.

12:57 PM  
Blogger maryk said...

Yeah, that article is one of the links in this post. Hopefully the link works.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home