Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Do you hate Animals?

No?
Then you should probably come to Doug Dank on Wednesday!
Here's what Andisheh Nouraee--much-loved, smart and funny writer for Creative Loafing--has to say about Doug Dank THIS WEDNESDAY:

"I will once again be the guest monologist for the Doug Dank Project improv show this Wednesday night, November 9, at 10 P.M. All door proceeds will be donated to Animal Action Rescue, a local non-profit that rescues abandoned and abused dogs and cats.

The Doug Dank Project is a long-form, experimental improv comedy show performed each Wedsnesday night at Push Push Theater in Decatur. I've seen the show about six times and absolutely love it."

Andisheh Nouraee has been a data entry clerk at health insurance company, a door-to-door vinyl siding and window sales appointment scheduler, an all-around helper at a property tax consulting firm, a receptionist, a furniture chain-store cashier help-desk operator, a commercial real estate public relations agent, a wedding photographer, an Arthritis Foundation brochure mailer, a television theme-song singer, a radio-talk show co-host, a Brazilian beauty pagaent judge (non-paying), and a drum machine programmer.
Click for more info and the schedule for the rest of the "Danksgiving" November charity Dank shows.

and Here for directions, etc.


~~~~~~~And.....oh my, next week: Matt Chapman, co-creator of Homestar Runner~~~~~~~~~

2 Comments:

Blogger Overdroid said...

I wish I could bend space and time like my hero, Hiro Nakamura, I would come and watch these shows. I wish I could come and improvise with you guys. Instead I'll just go vote.

6:26 PM  
Blogger maryk said...

now you know how i feel when i get all the damn great show alerts from acme, ucb, channel 101, variety shac, etc...
and i'm here.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home