Friday, February 09, 2007

Fashion is something that is acquired by looking at a lot of different fashions

Well put, Brenda Dickson, aka Jill Foster Abbott from Young and the Restless circa 1985.
Well put.

I know you can't possibly sit through this whole thing, but...dear god. It's just like an 8 or 9 year old girl figured out how to use a video camera, and played dressup with her mom's clothes, and talked on and on and on inanely in an affected accent about absolute shit that could not matter less. Thank you.

Where the counter says 5:25, there's a nice little moment.
Then move the counter to 1:30 for another nice lil annurism.

I imagine in the back of her head, there's a hole--not really all that small, either--where blood and more importantly brains are seeping out, and termites are marching in, carrying noodles.

It's like she has a skull full of termites and noodles.




via Looking at Them

6 Comments:

Blogger Swinebread said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....!

1:46 PM  
Blogger rp said...

It's like Cribs for fags and 50 yr olds...in the 80's!

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Threw up a little in my mouth.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Mat said...

Based on her delivery, I'm wondering how she stayed on TV for 11-and-a-half years. Was she an extra on the show? Did she play a mute?

2:35 PM  
Blogger maryk said...

I think she was probably booked based on her delivery. She watched a bunch of soaps and bad tv, thought, i can do that, and affected her voice, then her brain gave out. I thought she continued on the show for YEARS and years, but her imdb listing only shows til '87. Ewww, and that was the latest dated credit. She's like 56 now. Oh, how i loved her turn as Donna in Here We Go Again, in the "There's a Boy in My Rumaki" episode. Salad years...

3:33 PM  
Blogger Overdroid said...

I made up a game, which of these are actual Brenda Dickson quotes?

"Ostrich Feathers anyone?"

"This dress shows off my figure, look at those tits!"

"Let's teleport into my closet! Wow, that was exhausting!"

"God gave me these style gifts so I could give them to you."

"Lace has been around for thousands of years!"

"The great thing about leather is it doesn't burn easy. I learned that pretty quick!"



My mind is scarred! I am coming for you Kraft!

Oh wait, there's a second half. Gotta watch that.

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home