Saturday, February 03, 2007

Unknown Hinson

at the Star Bar tonight!

Saturday night.

UPDATE:

He sold out the Star Bar.
It was a great show. Next time he's in town, i hope more people (that i know) will go. And that it won't be the Star Bar's Anniversary Party. I just....that crowd....I --don't---fit in.

He was great though. What total commitment.
Didn't get a chance to say hi, cuz we couldn't stay for the whole thing. Too tired. That's another thing, he has some unbelievable energy.

So, Dan and I saw a guy there that sort of put the fear deep down in us. And he wasn't what you'd probably think. We saw this guy, and we both just kinda looked at each other and said "wow." Not too tall, but just THICK? and SOLID? Like his neck was wider than my head? And he had very close-cut hair, and a camoflauge jacket on, and his only focus seemed to be this one girl--every thing else was just pushed out of the way if it got in his way. I couldn't get "hairpin-trigger" out of my head. Just a weird energy about him, i guess. something straining at the seams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home