Saturday, September 22, 2007

Balls of Pure Creepiness

"You feel like a princess getting to dress up and knowing the person you're dancing with loves you so much. I want to feel beautiful to him more than anyone else in my life...."

"They're going to get their identity, but if fathers aren't around, they're going to go outside the home to get that identity."
Just replace "identity" with "freak on" and it makes more sense.

And Colorado Springs is the bastion of purity.

For a site about abstinence, they sure use the word ball a lot.
All of a sudden I'm hungry.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. Ick. Ick. Awkward.

Ick.

10:41 AM  
Blogger stacey said...

when i was young girl, my parents would take me along when they went out. i'd usually end up ina bar/bowling alley, dancing with my dad to "bad, bad leroy brown" and then i'd fall asleep next to him on the bar floor. is that the same thing? it sure helped me with my identity.

9:54 AM  
Blogger maryk said...

the only difference is the ball gown.
replace purity ball with bowling ball.
and sparkling grape juice with busch light.

1:57 PM  
Blogger rp said...

You remember that dead baby website? This is creepier.

1:59 AM  
Blogger Brian Bannon said...

I always cry when they play "Daddy's Little Girl" at cliterectomies.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home