Monday, February 13, 2006

Be Mine....Now.


xoxoxoxo

I believe Mr. Rogers said it best:
Would you be mine? Could you be mine? Won't you be...my luhhhvvvvvah.
All this talk of Valentine's and sex makes me think of babies.
BABIES!
And how babies are not really a good or positive thing by definition.
They are merely innocent by definition.
Right?
They represent, what? Hope and purity, but that’s merely a representation.
Symbolism, like a cross representing the crucifix.
I know, how can I jump from newborns to crucifixion in such a short, quick hop?
Because neither are sacred.
To me, at least.
Maybe I'm one of very few.
I don't know.
Pregnant women…. Are you handicapped?
No, you got fucked.
Big deal.
Let me park there.

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day!!!
xoxoxoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger evilisgood said...

Pregnant women piss me off.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home