Thursday, February 02, 2006

A guy rides up on a bike and says

"You don't happen to have a dollar?" Quite the salesman.

Me, acting like I'm just as broke, and pointing emphatically inside the gas station: "Nope, sorry, I just had to pay for my gas with a credit card."

"Oh................(circling)..................well, you got a boyfriend?".........(circling).........

"Yeeeeaaaah." That's me, sort of clucking my cheek, as though--iiiiif I didn't have a boyfriend, I just might be considering this.

......(circling)......"Is he black?".......

"No."

"Oh. Black is better" ........(circling)....

"Well, (chuckle) that's what I've heard." -----SHUT UP, Mary.

"You've heard that?" .......(circling).....

"Yeeeeaaaah."

"You ever been with a black man?" .......(circling).......

"Nope."

"No? Well, maybe someday." .......(circling).......

"Yeah, maybe someday." ---Shut up, Mary.

...(stop)...."Oh YEAH? Maybe someday? Maybe someday?"

"We---eeeeaaaayyyyaaooo."

"You have kids?"

"Nooooooooo. No. Noooo."

"Why not."

"I can't afford them?"

"Maybe someday?"

"Yeaaah, maybe someday."

"You from Georgia?"

"Savannah, originally." (Come the f- on! $14.00!!!)

"Savannah....it's beautiful there. I've been there."

"Yeah?" ($14.00!)

"Yeah. But you an Atlanta girl now, huh?" .....(pedals off)....

"Yeah. Have a good night."

"Yeah, you too."

Crank. Drive.

Buddy's.... (sigh.)

7 Comments:

Blogger ablebody said...

you two are best friends now.

11:55 PM  
Blogger onthetowns said...

Damn, girl. You coulda hit dat!

10:56 AM  
Blogger ablebody said...

hit it twice. if got the magic clit.

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um...

Hmm...

I thought I was the only one who kept talking when I knew I shouldn't...

8-}

1:57 AM  
Blogger ablebody said...

shee, i don' need no shushin', sho' am 'nuff talkin' me n' shee. kinda haff a min' ta keep own keepin' own lippin' off cuz i krazy 'bout kissin' baby n' baby daddy momma. haw!

12:01 PM  
Blogger rp said...

you tell funny stories

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was he working off this list?

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home