Friday, February 17, 2006

Funniest thing never videoed

I've been having a little trouble with sneezing in the morning. scroll to Ayyy!
This morning, I sneezed while getting cat food from the pantry and slammed my head into the opened pantry door, spilling cat food all over the kitchen, securing a nice bump and a tiny splinter on my forehead.
I was laughing so hard I almost threw myself onto the ground for the quick follow-up sneeze that occurred.
I know what you're thinking, that sure sounds a lot like, "Oh, this? It's nothing. I just sneezed and tripped and fell down the stairs into Dan's fist and got this black eye."

But he was already gone to work. Would I be up at that ungodly hour? No.
And thank GOD, because he HATES sneezing...

Can't you totally see me spastically and accidentally throwing myself into a cabinet? Somehow, it just makes a whole lot of sense.

Ohhhh, that shit was funny. And if a camera was rolling, I could be a thousandaire!

And good thing I have these BANGS now....this one may bruise!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chad Darnell said...

He's beating you, isn't he.

This is totally how the whole Katie Holmes thing started.

2:31 AM  
Blogger Galbinus_Caeli said...

Katie Holmes is beating up her boyfriend?

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home