Friday, June 30, 2006

HFAGS

Tonight at Eddie's Attic in Decatur Hope For a Golden Summer will perform, along with Packway Handle Band (bluegrass), Rising Appalachia (they say Gillain Welch-esque) and Kaisercartel (?).

I've mentioned HFAGS before. I've seemed to miss them every time they've been in Atlanta since the last time I saw them at The Earl. We used one of their songs in a short film we made for Push Push's Dailie's Project. I really like them, but they don't seem to like Mack Williams' yappy mouth. (I still think they were just flirting, Mack. But seriously, shut the f#$! up.)
:)

Doors at 6pm, show starts at 7pm. $8.

1 Comments:

Blogger maryk said...

BTW, they were TOTally awesome.
would've stayed for the Packway Handle band but had to go to a party --they sounded pretty f-ing great warming up.
HFAGS really are great live. Brought tears to my eyes thrice.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home