Monday, July 03, 2006

shuttle launch a go

despite torn chunk of NASA Tempur-Pedic Swedish mattress foam.


So, enjoy your wine in bed to watch the launch, or if you're like me, you enjoy setting it on the bed and jumping around it.
Either way, I'm drunk. Just look at these people enjoying their mattress!





GROSS!






Ahhhhh, that's more like it.
Babies with loaded diapers lying on a mattress made of bandaid segments.
Much easier to look at. If i could i'd put flames at the bottom and have it blasting off into space.
A glass of wine sure would look great in the lower right quadrant, there. Right, baby?!

3 Comments:

Blogger rp said...

That picture of the old people reminds me of .

1:03 AM  
Blogger rp said...

I meant that it reminds me of www.lemonparty.org

1:04 AM  
Blogger maryk said...

JESUS RANDY!!!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home