Thursday, November 09, 2006

Drinky

Dan and I are auditioning, together, tomorrow morning for this spot:

My husband was like a rock… woman on stool in studio with

black background and dramatic

lighting on face.

strong and determined… Cut to wide shot of her and her

husband sitting side-by-side. (He’s

very unassuming.)

I knew I could always count on him… Cut to profile of him.

until the drinking took over. Cut back to couple.

It was even stronger than he was. Cut to head-on shot of her.

And it was tearing our lives apart. Start creep-zoom in on her.

Because, as hard as he tried, Super close-up of her.

he couldn’t get me to stop. She looks straight into camera.

Thank goodness he finally called Dissolve back to couple as she

Bradford, and found the help takes his hand.

I needed.

Booyah!

5 Comments:

Blogger onthetowns said...

It's like found poetry. Read it as written, with all the line breaks, and you're sure to get the job.

1:43 PM  
Blogger ablebody said...

bring a flask to swig from before you slate.

4:26 PM  
Blogger Overdroid said...

I get a lot of work by swigging from a flask WHILE I slate. Helps me stand out.

5:42 PM  
Blogger rp said...

Did you know the success rate for rehab is super low, like 5%? Did you know that 90% of rehab facilities use the twelve steps, a faith-based "method?" Now, wanna know the success rate of an addict who quits on their own, with no rehab or Jesus steps? You got it, 5%, same as with it. Weird, huh?

4:03 PM  
Blogger maryk said...

why, yes! It Is!

Not sure we're gonna book that one....
i know, how could we NOT!?

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home