Thursday, February 23, 2006

Waaaait a minute....

Ok, so I've found a flaw in the personality flaw map. They say: "By describing your failings from a fixed list of adjectives, then asking your friends and colleagues to describe you from the same list, a grid of perceived and unrecognised weaknesses can be explored."

Well, I don't consider some of those adjectives as failings, or weaknesses or flaws. Thus, I explore them by celebrating them. For instance, someone calling themselves "Poop" describes me as vulgar.
First, that's funny for what it is.
Second, sure! I'd have put vulgar down on my JOhari as a personality trait I know of and embrace. They just didn't offer it.

I am just destroyed to think that something as scientifically sound as a personality map designed in the 50's might not help me achieve enlightenment and full knowledge of self after all.

2 Comments:

Blogger evilisgood said...

Vulgar is absolutely a positive trait. Cynical also has its advantages.

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Either way, I think you're the poop Mary.

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home