Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Y-ikes!

"Go your way, with P-Mate."

"THE PERFECT GIFT FOR WOMEN IN THE MILITARY!
GREAT STOCKING STUFFERS TOO!"

I'd give credit to the person who sent this to me, but I'm not sure they want it.

There are so many things to say, yet..... I'm just not sure I want to say them. There I go censoring on my own little blog thingee.

Well, here's a picture that'll speak for some of the things I was gonna say. In fact, any pics on this site will do the trick.


Click on the girl with her hands in her pants to see some very real and awesomely weird pictures. For some reason I'm hot and hungry. Explain that to me.


2 Comments:

Blogger rp said...

female urinal companion?

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freaky stuff, eh?

Someone had a great time putting that website together.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home